Do Health Coaches make money? The answer is YES… because Health Coaching career options are unlimited!
As a Health Coach, you may start out with the vision of working with clients about nutrition, and making health a priority in their lives. However, somewhere down the road you might want to move away from the traditional one-on-one Health Coach setting.
Here are a few Health Coaching career options available to you.
1. Corporate Wellness Consultant: There is a need for Health Coaches in offices across the country to help workers deal with stress, improve their health and well-being, and to make corporations healthier and more productive.
2. Public Speaker: Health Coaches can share their valuable health & wellness knowledge anywhere from schools, to offices, to fitness studios, to weekend health events.
3. Health and Wellness Author: Publishing a book is a great way to reach even more people with your health & wellness message than you would working one-on-one with clients.
4. Video Blogging/Vlogging: Build a following on YouTube doing video blogging/vlogging on health topics and monetize the videos.
5. Health Advocate: Work in health advocacy and work with local organizations to help your community become more healthy.
This list is just a fraction of possibilities available to you…
And a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® training will always give you the edge by allowing you to understand the mental, emotional, physical, bio-chemical, behavioral and lifestyle factors required to improve overall health and well-being.
With training as a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, you will have the skills and tools that separate you from other practitioners. This is why FDN Health Coaches never run out of potential clients, making them the most successful in the world of health and wellness.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.