What’s On A Health Coach’s Resume?
A Health Coach is a professional who has the knowledge, skills, and tools to aid clients in building a healthy life. Health Coaches act as guides to successfully empower people to make positive behavior changes for improved health outcomes.
The scope of the Health Coaching profession continues to increase with the massive rise in chronic disease, escalating medical costs, and conventional medicine’s limitations.
Here are several skills and responsibilities you will find on every Health Coach’s resume:
- Active listener
- Lifelong learner
- Provides effective solutions and recommendations on health and fitness issues
- Identifies need for behavioral change to improve health and quality of life
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging and motivational
- Positive personality and empathetic
- Ability to develop a health plan
- Knowledge of the latest trends in health care
Of course with the training and skills of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioners, you will never run out of potential clients because FDN Health Coaches are the most successful in the world of health and wellness.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.
Isn’t it time you help your clients on a deeper level?