Today more than ever, healthcare is in crisis! With the massive rise in chronic disease, escalating medical costs, and conventional medicine’s limitations; the demand for Health Coaches and Health Counselors is skyrocketing.
Functional Health Coaches are leading the movement towards holistic wellness, making it a lucrative career with opportunities including working independently, working in groups and institutional employment. Due to advancements in technology and intense demand, the Health Coaching world is leading the way when it comes to home based businesses and work remotely with clients is also opening many doors for future Health Coaching jobs.
There are endless benefits to working as an independent Functional Health Coach – from personal growth to helping others on a daily basis to having the opportunity to make six figures in a purposeful profession. The list of benefits is continuing to grow now that Health Coaches around the world have the ability to take their talents online. Plus, more people are able to benefit from the increased availability of Health Coaches in their area.
If you are considering a change in careers, like helping others and are willing to walk-the-talk, Health Coaching may be for you. You’ll want to find a certification program that aligns with your goals and gives you the freedom to work remotely as a Health Coach. The Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) course may be the exact program you have been looking for! FDN has over 3,000 practitioners worldwide – many of whom work remotely with clients.
What are the benefits of working remotely as a Health Coach?
Health Coach jobs remote offer an endless list of benefits including working-from-home, avoiding a daily commute, saving money, spending more time with your family, financial freedom, ability to work with clients around the globe and more. One of the most appealing perks of being a Health Coach working remotely is the freedom to travel and work from almost anywhere in the world! Read on to find out more about the ways a remote Health Coaching job can positively impact your personal and professional life.
A Health Coach job remote offers:
- Freedom to move wherever you desire without worrying about finding a health coaching job before you get there.
- The ability to help clients around the world wherever there is access to
Wi-Fi – you will have an even bigger impact on the world than you did before.
- The opportunity to dedicate yourself to your Health Coaching clients without giving up your ability to travel or move to a different state/country.
- Less stress and flexible hours to work with health coaching clients.
- Less time commuting and worrying about office hours means more time for personal healthcare.
- No limitations due to location means you have the ability to work with people from all cities, states and countries – giving you an endless client list.
- Ability to continue working when restrictions like social distancing is a requirement.
- Increase in productivity leading to more available downtime to spend with friends and family.
- Your clients can refer you to anyone regardless of where they live.
- Overall, feeling more in control of your career on a daily basis.
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® is one Health Coaching Certification Program that gives graduates the ability to work remotely with clients around the world. We have developed a system that allows you to connect your clients with advanced functional lab testing no matter their location.
There is no equivalent to the superior training and skills of FDN practitioners. FDN training sets you apart from all other health & wellness coaches by helping you to identify the real physiological, biochemical and behavioral problems that will allow clients to improve overall health & well-being – even remotely. That is why FDN practitioners are the most successful Health Coaches in health & wellness today.
Do you want to help your clients on a deeper level? Do you want the opportunity to do so remotely? As an FDN Practitioner, you can confidently solve your client’s health issues and grow your career as a health coach from anywhere in the world.