The FDN Health Coaching and Lab Training Certification course covers all aspects of a functional, lab-based health coaching practice from client on-boarding and intake through creation of all-natural individualized health building program , as well as ongoing health coaching and case management skills. A complete business model and implementation plan is also included. The FDN Course is delivered using a recourse-filled, user-friendly online platform and forums with numerous one-on-one mentoring sessions to work on one’s own health and practice what you learn.
Below are 10 of the top reasons to choose the FDN Course and become a Certified FDN Practitioner.
- The FDN course is designed so that graduates can duplicate the health-building methods developed by some of the most successful clinicians in the world. Trainees learn how to assess dysfunction and identify healing opportunities within the hormone, immune, digestive, detoxification, energy production, and nervous systems. These pillars of health and function are easy to assess via functional lab work available direct to the consumer. The FDN Course includes training on which labs to use and how to interpret the lab test results based on an individual’s particular health complaints as well as his or her unique physiology, biochemistry and weak links in metabolism.
- Trainees not only learn which labs are easy to use and provide the most useful data, but a step-by-step, duplicatable method of creating all-natural health building plans of action for each client, including specific education for diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction, and supplement support – the world renowned D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success® program! Extensive training in each area is provided including unique information gleaned from many years of experience and the latest research from the scientific community, product development companies and laboratories.
- The FDN Course teaches you how to walk clients through the complete health building process including the three stages of self-care. In the relief stage, client’s symptoms are reduced, and they are motivated to remain on the program. In the corrective stage, underlying causes and dysfunctions are addressed to restore normal function, thus building health, clients feel renewed and happy. Finally, clients are taught how to maintain their newfound health and vigor and share the information with their families.
- An integral part of the FDN Course is the FDN Mentorship Program which includes several one-on-one “practical sessions” – an essential part of the learning process. Trainees complete two personal functional lab tests for no extra charge, plus a Metabolic Typing® test. This immersion method allows trainees to experience what it’s like to be a client and work on their own health, an important part of our “walk-the-talk” ideology. Mentorship is provided in private appointments virtually or by phone, taking trainees through their own personal lab test results and recommendations for a customized DRESS for Health Success® program. All FDN practitioners are encouraged to walk-the-talk. Mentorship sessions include Practical Exercises with mock clients wherein the mentor and trainee get to role-play. The FDN mentorship program provides exceptional hands-on learning experiences and opportunities to receive direct guidance on how to practice FDN. Graduates of the FDN Course are well-prepared and clear on how to go forth and fulfill their own missions to help the public and build their businesses.
- The FDN Course provides exceptional coursework and countless case studies for licensed practitioners seeking to add functional lab work to their existing practices, and is the premier, most reputable and highly recommended course for unlicensed practitioners and health coaches wanting to take their knowledge and abilities to the next level. Anyone interested in educating themselves while working on their own health and their family’s health are welcome to register and receive all the same training and mentorship.
- FDN graduates have lifetime access to current and updated course materials, practitioner files, and access to the FDN Community (FDNconnect) is extended to all active FDN Practitioners. FDN Course lessons and materials are kept relevant and up to date through vigilant perusal of newly introduced labs and products and careful vetting through a vigorous research and development department.
- All of the documentation, client education materials and other tools needed in practice; including initial contact, terms-of-service agreements, intake forms, report of findings, protocols, follow-up documents and instructions. There is nothing to invent, over a hundred and fifty documents are provided.
- Robust trainee and graduate community and support hubs – The FDNconnect Community is the hub of support and connection for every FDN Trainee and graduate. Within this community are forums, announcements, practitioner files and documents, and many important resources such as weekly live call-in program with FDN Staff and guests. Every trainee becomes part of a wonderful family that offers support as their careers grow.
- Exceptional coursework experience using our Learning Management System that provides step-by-step, intuitive movement through the coursework and makes the learning experience relatively stress-free. Self-pacing allows trainees to complete their work while maintaining current employment and family obligations.
- The FDN Course is 100% online with 24/7 access and lessons can be downloaded for later play so that being online is not required. This element to the course also helps prepare practitioners who are interested in working remotely. Trainees are expected to complete the FDN course within a 12 month time frame. It typically takes 3-4 months to complete if working at a pace of 5-8 hours a week. This includes time spent with a mentor and all practical exercises.
Bonus Reasons: Upon completing the course, graduates also qualify for board certification through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) or with the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) to earn their Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) credential.
FDN graduates are also invited to join the Association of FDN Professionals, a membership program created to support graduates in their ongoing pursuit of both business building guidance and support, as well as case work support and further educational opportunities.