Health Coaching Certification: 8 Ways to Have a Successful Career
Are you unsure of what to do with your Health Coaching certification? Other than creating your own business and working with clients, what else is available to you?
Thankfully, the options for Health Coaching jobs that are engaging and rewarding are endless.
Here are 8 ways you can use your Health Coaching certification.
1. Become the resident Health Coach at an integrative-minded doctor or chiropractor’s office.
2.Host health talks or events at your local gym or fitness studio.
3.Partner with a local gym or yoga studio for a Health Coaching package.
4. Offer corporate Health Coaching & Wellness programs.
5. Become a school Health Coaching adviser to help make school-aged children make healthier choices.
6. Work with local organizations to help your community become more healthy.
7. Become a Health Coaching motivational speaker.
8. Build a Health Coaching following on YouTube doing video blogs (vlogs) on health topics.
And a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) training will always give you the edge by allowing you to understand the mental, emotional, physical, bio-chemical, behavioral and lifestyle factors required to improve overall health and well-being.
With training as an FDN practitioner, you will have the skills and tools that separate you from other practitioners. This is why FDN Health Coaches never run out of potential clients, making them the most successful in the world of health and wellness.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.
Isn’t it time you help your clients on a deeper level?