7 Important Features To a Successful Health Coaching Website
Whether you are new to health coaching or have been coaching for decades, a great website should be at the top of your list for marketing your business.
Here are 7 important features of a successful health coaching website.
1. Your call to action or ‘Schedule Now’ must be completely obvious to new clients.
2. Your website navigation or ‘menu’ should be simple and well organized, so as not to distract from your call to action.
3. Web design/layout is the first impression you make on new clients to keep them on your page. A good layout will also encourage them to view more pages on your site
4. The Home Page or Landing Page, (depending on the layout of your site) is the most important part of the whole site because it is the first page your new clients will view.
Your website homepage is to direct your new clients to the area of your website that has the answers to their questions.
5. The ‘About’ page is one of the most visited pages on websites.
It is where your new clients learn more about you and what you do.
6. It is important to remember clients buy services and products because they want to solve a problem or meet a need. Your Service/Product offerings have to deliver solutions and satisfy clients’ needs.
7. The ‘Blog’ page is where you will share articles, videos, information, and resources that will help your clients to succeed. Publishing a regular blog or video content is also a great way to improve your search engine optimization (SEO).
Of course, with training as a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, you will have the skills and tools that separate you from other practitioners. This is why FDN health coaches never run out of potential clients, making them the most successful in the world of health and wellness.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.
Isn’t it time you help your clients on a deeper level?