Ryan Degale has always been attracted to finding why people have health issues. He has several lifestyle and nutrition coaching certifications where he specializes in corrective exercise and joint spacing to alleviate pain. With ten years of strength coaching under his belt, he enrolled in the FDN Program because he knew that diet and exercise was not enough to reach sustainable health. Ryan enjoys working with those who have joint pain and digestive issues. Personally, his most challenging aspect of the D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success® was stress reduction as he is in a high-profile job.
“I realized that just focusing on diet, supplementation, and exercise instead of the whole program really makes a difference and taught me a valuable lesson on how the body works.”
Ryan has learned that starting his clients out slow and emphasizing how important it is to take the supplements correctly and educating them on the “why” helps with retention and compliance. He enjoys doing the detective work and clinical correlation to help people see that their health complaints are not just “in their heads”.
“I love doing the FDN detective work and really change someone’s life after a lot of years of suffering.”
Ryan structures his services in GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE packages that are outlined on his website www.rootcauselabs.com. He markets through Facebook ads and good old-fashioned sales. He recommends the books, Persuasion by Robert Cialdini and Sales Dogs by Blair Singer. And he believes that sales skills are a very important skill set to have. His advice…know your worth, take care of our body (you are your best marketing tool), dress like a professional and carry yourself with confidence.
Topics covered and questions answered include:
- How did you find FDN?
- Did you have any health challenges in your background?
- What was the book that changed your mindset?
- Do you use technology to help you be more focused and organized?
- What types of people do you see in your business?
- Do you find that people just don’t know what to do to reduce stress and restore health?
- How do feelings of failure impact practitioners?
- If someone asks you “what do you do?”, what do you tell them?
- How do you structure your services currently?
- What type of marketing do you do for your business?
- How did you get to really learn to understand the labs?