Launching Your Online Health Coaching Program
Today health coaches are building their careers from all around the globe by working with clients online.
Adding online health coaching to your practice will open up a world of possibilities and opportunities to dramatically increase your reach and earning potential.
Here are 7 tips for launching your online health coaching program.
1. Create your health coaching program by mapping out 6-12 topics you know are KEY to your clients’ transformation.
2. Decide on your health coaching program name and what will be included as part of your program.
3. Set your pricing with the rule of thumb an online health coaching program price is typically 50-75% of your 1-on-1 health coaching fee.
4. Choose a format to best deliver your health coaching content. A narrated PowerPoint (or Keynote) offers great visual appeal.
5. Select an online platform for your health coaching group. This can be as simple and cost-effective as an email and a Facebook group.
6. Promote your health coaching program a few weeks before your start date. Post a blog or video relating to your health coaching program on social media, invite your email subscribers, and/or host a webinar or workshop.
7. Remember, your online health coaching program will evolve over time, so be patient!
Of course, there is no equivalent to the superior training and skills of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition®(FDN) Practitioners. FDN training sets you apart from all other health and wellness coaches by helping you to understand the mental/emotional, physiological, biochemical and behavioral factors required to improve your client’s overall health and well-being.
That’s why Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) practitioners are the most successful health coaches in health and wellness today.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week. Isn’t it time you help your clients on a deeper level?