With more than 2500 graduates of the FDN training program, it’s no surprise that more and more people are hearing about FDN, our founder Reed Davis and the amazing functional health coach training course that FDN offers. People are always eager to hear from our founder Reed Davis when he speaks at summits and for podcasts, especially when he shares his expertise on topics such as hormone health. Reed has personally worked with thousands of clients and created the FDN program as a result of what he learned along the way. FDN offers what no other health coaching program offers, and it’s because of the expertise that Reed has learned on his own journey as a practitioner and clinician.
Those who have gone through the FDN training program are all familiar with Reed’s story and what led him to start FDN and train others to do what he’s done. He’s seen fantastic results with his own clients in the past and is now sharing with others the information he’s learned in a clinical setting, that has allowed him to find success with his clients.
Reed had the opportunity to talk with Dr Jess Armine for Dr Armine’s podcast recently, where he shared the story of how he started and why he started FDN.
Some of the questions Reed answered include:
- How did you get into working with functional lab testing?
- What exactly is the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition system?
- Do you have to be a doctor to take this course?
- What is the 5 part lifestyle program that is a part of FDN?
- Who have been your major influences in the health and fitness world?
- How does someone get involved in FDN?
- What is the certification?
- What is in the future for FDN?
- Do you have more advanced training that you are offering?
- Do you still practice yourself?
- What has been your most rewarding moment in your well industry career?
- How would somebody go about becoming and FDN?
- How can someone who doesn’t want to take the course but wants a practitioner find one?