Are you thinking about starting a career in Health Coaching, but are not sure where to begin?
With Health Coaches being in demand among consumers, businesses, schools and other institutions, the opportunities are endless!
Here are 5 things every aspiring Health Coach should know before entering into the best career ever.
1. Health Coaching will change your life in profound ways. Health Coaching will give you the tools, confidence, and self-awareness to help others live their best lives and to live YOUR best life too.
2. You do not need to be perfect to be a Health Coach. One of the most important keys to success as a Health Coach is the drive to be the most inspired version of yourself and to inspire others.
3. You do not need a degree to be successful. The beauty of Health Coaching is that there are many paths you can take to launch your career. Choose a training path that aligns with your goals.
4. You do not need an office. Health Coaches are helping clients all over the world by working in creative ways that meet their needs and the way they work best.
5. You will need some business training. Successful Health Coaches know how to run a business, market their services, attract clients, and close deals.
Of course there is no equivalent to the superior training and skills of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioners. FDN training will help you to understand the mental/emotional, physiological, bio-chemical and behavioral factors required to improve your client’s overall health and well-being.
That’s why Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) practitioners are the most successful health coaches in health and wellness today.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.