Can a health coach ever achieve success in a world of high-technology medicine?
More money is spent on health care than ever before.
Google has become the new primary care physician.
There is a lotion, potion, powder or pill for everything that ails you.
Yet people are sicker than ever and stuck in a world of “trial and error” looking for someone to help them.
Here are 5 reasons people seek out health coaches
- Health coaches help their clients investigate and resolve the underlying causes of their health complaints and science-based methods of returning functions back to normal.
- Health coaches have superior tools and expertise providing them with a great understanding of where the dysfunctions are occurring in their client’s bodies.
- A health coach customizes a health plan to meet their client’s individual needs of diet, exercise, stress management, proper sleep and supplementation to bring their clients back to a healthy state.
- The training and experience of a health coach allows them to educate and guide their clients to make the best choices of foods, exercise, stress management and nutrients to safely support their health.
- The ultimate goal of a health coach is to empower their clients to become self-reliant and to increase their motivation to adopt healthy, lasting
Of course not every health coach has the skills to end the cycle of trial and error which is why Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® practitioners are the most successful health coaches in the world of health and wellness.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.