Before joining the FDN family, Veronica Dowdy had been a weight loss coach for about five years. But she wanted to do more than just “help people lose weight.” She had some chronic digestive symptoms that numerous doctors couldn’t help with and she knew there had to be an answer.
Veronica was right of course. She ran the 401H and found Blastocystis hominis. Once she eradicated the Blasto, her digestive issues disappeared. After following her DRESS program, she also experienced significant improvements in sleep, hormone balance, fatigue, muscle mass, and fitness training.
The most challenging part of the DRESS for Health Success program for Veronica was remembering to take all her supplements at the right times. When there’s a problem, Veronica finds a solution:
I scheduled ALL my supplements on my phone and set up an alarm to remind myself what to take at which time.
The Diet portion of Veronica’s DRESS program was a cinch for her thanks to her previous competition training. But Veronica notes that for most of her clients, however, the most challenging part is removing foods from their diet that they’re sensitive to.
Veronica primarily works with female athletes with digestive issues. Veronica will also work with other clients if their commitment level is high enough. She enjoys hearing how her clients are getting results and feeling better.
When we asked Veronica if she had any tips for other FDN Practitioners, she was eager to share. She recommended that practitioners create content specific to their niche so they can become the expert in that area. She also advised to talk to people, be consistent, and keep it simple.
Veronica offers 3 packages for her clients:
1. Adrenal stress profile only
2. The adrenal stress profile plus the BH 101
3. All 5 basic tests
Veronica makes sure her clients understand that option #3 will give them the best results.
Veronica markets her services by giving talks, using social media, and receiving referrals from her competition coach.
Some of the topics that Veronica covers include:
- Her own personal weight loss and health recovery journey.
- How FDN helped her body to finally heal.
- How do you use your FDN training with the type of clients you see?
- What are some of the biggest challenges that you face when working with your clients?
- What are some of the programs that you have that you work on with your clients?
- How to you determine if a client is ready to work with you?
- How do you come up with ideas on what to write for your blog?
- What are some of the success stories that you have experienced with your clients?
- How long did it take you to get through the FDN course?
- What is coming up for you professionally and personally?
Check out Veronica Dowdy’s website here!