Dr. Aron Gonshor PhD, DDS, FRCD-C. FAO, President & CEO of FLUIDS iQ® Inc.: Nutrition, the Microbiome and Immune Balance
- What are the mechanisms that lead to Chronic Inflammatory Disease (CID)? A detailed discussion of early childhood environmental factors, changes in microbiome composition, alteration of gut permeability, abnormal immune response, all leading to a break in immune tolerance and resultant CID.
- The importance of the first 2-3 years of life – Mode of childbirth, proper nutrition, infection rate and antibiotic usage – in determining later state of health.
- What type of nutrition leads to a healthy microbiome and a homeostatic immune system? Diet as Medicine
- Gut microbial diversity as a key determinant of gut and systemic health.
- Increasing incidence of autoimmune diseases in industrialized countries and the role played by early microbial exposure in the alteration of immune maturation.
- Microbiome transformation with age as a sign of healthy aging.