Did you know that health occupations are growing faster than the average growth for all other occupations?
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics there were over 99,000 health educators and community health workers, including health coaches, employed nationwide in 2012.
By 2022, this employment figure is projected to increase by
21 percent with over 120,000 health jobs available.
With the field of health coaching growing so rapidly, there are more jobs available than ever before.
Some of the most common places of employment for health coaches are:
- Day spas
- Medical centers
- Natural health food stores
- Physician offices
- Wellness centers
As a health coach you have great flexibility and opportunities. You can work in many different settings:
- as an independent consultant or
- as a staff member on a wellness team
You will also enjoy:
- setting your own hours and fees
- developing a unique niche
- choosing your clientele and
- establishing a comfortable, convenient environment for yourself and your clients
- work from home if you want to
- Of course with the training and skills of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, you will never run out of potential clients because FDN health coaches are the most successful in the world of health and wellness.
And that’s it for this week’s Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Vlog of the Week.